Our client has led the way in the UK market in the implementation of innovative body worn camera technology and over the company now has customers in 40 countries around the world.
The potential for the use of body worn cameras around the world is growing rapidly due to their proven impact on crime reduction, abuse against the wearer and the associated cost reductions.
Our client is well positioned to capitalize on the growth opportunities. Its market leading design and unique features that assist in de-escalating violent situations as well as ensuring high quality evidence is retained mean that the potential for revenue growth is very significant.
It is an exciting time to work for them as they execute their plans for market share growth internationally. Purpose of the Role
To manage all technical aspects of our relationship with and customers directly, providing top quality pre-sales, project management, and ongoing technical account management and support. Responsibilities
Qualifications, Skills and ExperienceEssential
- Develop close partnerships with current customers to become embedded in their workflow and discussions, to understand their evolving needs.
- Document customer requirements, system configuration settings and, issues and managing communication of these to the business and customer.
- Gather technical data from internal departments and interpreting the material for the target audience, ensuring synergy between the commercial and technical elements of our proposals.
- Become the customer's technical point of contact prior to acceptance into "business as usual".
- Become the technical subject matter expert during deployments, upgrades and migrations to a changed platform.
- Provide training for major accounts on application settings and configuration.
- Provide pre-sales product demonstrations and evaluation of proof of concepts to prospective customers, and/or existing customers, during deployment and pre-sales phase.
- Engage regularly with the product development teams to ensure effective communication of customer requirements, development requests, issues and customer feedback.
- Engage regularly with helpdesk support to ensure timely resolution to customer issues, providing clear channels for escalation.
- Provide hand-over documentation to "business as usual" (Service Team).
- Provide project visibility to the Senior Sales Management Team.
- Manage customer trials/evaluations in Spain, Italy and France.
- Aid technical responses to tenders in Spain, Italy and France.
- Creative problem solving - able to quickly analyse issues and provide solutions for improvement.
- Required to travel to customer sites in UK, Spain, Italy and France at short notice.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Pre/Post Sales Engineer, Pre/Post Sales Consultant or Technical Account Manager.
- Degree Qualification in IT/Engineering or related subject.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, French and/or Italian.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.