Qumin is a Top 5 Digital Advertising Agency with offices in Shanghai and London.
Our mission is simple: Open the World to China.
We do this by connecting people and culture to brands.
Our recent growth in the UK and China creates immediate new opportunities in our client services team.
The Chinese population is the largest online audience today and we want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed and eager to work in a dynamic agency environment to create, deliver and grow with us.Core duties
- Strategic advisory - A meticulous understanding of clients' businesses, campaigns, challenges and opportunities. Focus on strategic thinking and conversations that lead to account growth.
- Planning - Responsible for the accuracy and feasibility of SCOPE OF WORK (SOW). Stay close and communicate often with clients to build briefs, develop ideas, tactics/mechanics, scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Account development - Ensure we are delivering tangible business value for clients. Responsible for quality of work (creativity and effectiveness), define KPIs that we can overdeliver.
- Client growth - Create opportunities for cross-sells and upsells. Regularly pitch win-win solutions.
- Leadership - Hands-on approach and detail orientated in leading Account Executives. Embody the traits listed below to inspire your team.
- New business support - Contribute to and participate in new business pitches.
- Organised - This is a vital skill.
- Plugged in - As a leader of your team, you need to be the most communicative, the most organised, the most on top of tasks, proposals, and deadlines. Be the most present and the first one to show up.
- Attention to detail - Understand the details, finger on the pulse, manage workload and understand where the pain points are for client deliverables.
- Caring and methodical - Ensure workloads are managed well across the team. Foster happy people as part of a well ran team.
- Get sh*t done - Action solutions/changes/processes promptly, religiously deliver on commitments.
- Problem solver - More than just being available for meetings, truly listen and action, have a real understanding of team members' day-to-day problems. Earn a reputation as the go-to person to help our people solve problems, promptly.
- Work in a positive culture with people that genuinely love, and are naturally, great at what they do.
- Other unimportant stuff, such as - 29 days holiday, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, competitive salary, discretionary and structured bonuses, regular social events, etc.
Powered by JazzHR