Does working alongside clients to help them communicate better and achieve their business goals float your boat? How about collaborating with some great humans to push the boundaries of B2B brand communications? If you work well in an environment where growth is the norm, autonomy is encouraged and where you and your wellbeing are valued above all else, then you'll thrive here.
As an account manager, you'll work closely with our team of critical thinkers and curious minds to re-imagine, plan, and manage B2B programmes for our clients. Projects often span multiple departments, so you'll be interacting with everyone from designers and writers to developers. Together, you'll work to shape and elevate communications strategies/campaigns that help clients achieve their business goals.
You will be an integral part of the team, managing a varied client portfolio with responsibility for end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns. And you'll do it all in an open-minded agency where you're empowered to speak up, share your ideas, challenge the norm, and are fully supported to develop personally and achieve great things!
We believe that diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact for all, so if you'd like to work somewhere where you can be yourself (your true self) we would love to hear from you.Is this you?
What you'll be doing...
- 3+ years of digital/marketing/PR agency experience
- Significant experience in client relationship management
- Highly organised, confident and self-motivated
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- The ability to independently manage a wide variety of marketing projects simultaneously, such as content, social, email, paid media, websites, and marketing automation projects
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
- The willingness to stay up to date with relevant trends and develop ideas
- A proactive attitude and ready to get stuck in
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Understand your client's business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Work-flow management - liaising with internal team and external suppliers where needed
Station Rd. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com