Job Description Role:
PR Account Manager - Consumer Location:
Imperial Wharf, London, UK About us and the Role:
Media Zoo is a leading PR company based by Chelsea Harbour in London and specialising in corporate, consumer and crisis communications. We provide everything from strategic counsel and pro-active public relations to messaging, media training and reputation management. The company also has an award-winning film team and a top-class online learning offer.
Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role. We are currently looking for a consumer-focused Account Manager
to join the Consumer PR team. The consumer team is growing fast at Media Zoo, making this a fantastic time to join. We're looking for somebody who thinks creatively, and who has great press experience - ideally in an agency.
The consumer team works across an array of sectors - from consumer products to fun events, sport, activations and charities
. Top notch multi-sector media relations skills and big brand experience are desired. Responsibilities and Attributes:
What the role can offer you:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a PR agency or press environment
- Proven experience working across consumer-facing clients
- Agile and responsive, demonstrating an ability to keep on top of trends
- Ability to craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different media targets as required
- A media specialist, you will have developed a wealth of media contacts in the national press, with broadcasters and lifestyle media that you contact regularly and maintain relationships with
- Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships and motivate a group of ambitious junior staff
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and impeccable attention to detail
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other teams including corporate, digital, events, film, learning and development, and new business.
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of London's most respected, award-winning PR agencies
How to Apply
- The Media Zoo team is a sociable bunch - with regular sociable gatherings
- Breakfast provided
- A brand new riverside office
- Day off on your birthday
- Perkbox subscription
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
For more information about Media Zoo please visit www.mediazoo.tv