For 40 years BBH has made the public laugh, cry and their hearts flutter; we've made endlines, headlines, history, celebs and number ones in the charts - all to help our clients win at what they do.
The secret to all of that is one thing: BBHers.
So we are looking for the next generation of different thinkers, hustlers, dreamers and makers to make the best work of their lives and keep all this fun going.
We've put this little pack together to help you understand us a bit more, what we do and why we keep talking about sheep. There is a reason, promise.
Thanks so much for considering BBH for your next move.Job DescriptionWhat You'll Be Doing:
We're looking for an Account Manager to join the growing Samsung team following a recent pitch win.
Earlier this year BBH won the Samsung Global DS (Device Solutions) business. What is Samsung DS I hear you say? Simply put, they are the brains of the whole Samsung organisation. They're responsible for creating the chips that power every single Samsung device on the planet.
We've got live briefs to launch new products to market and require an AM to get involved in making some fantastic work. We work with Samsung HQ so our clients are based in Korea which means client interaction in the morning UK time.Specifically, We'll Need Your Help With
The account is growing so there are strategic, creative and personal progression opportunities aplenty.
- End to end development and delivery of campaigns from brand strategy projects to film productions
- Expanding and pushing our work to channels and formats; social, content, activation, tactical/cultural
- Owning the day to day detail and client relationships, with direct counterparts and stretching up to seniors (as appropriate)
- Overseeing production costs and fee across your workstreams
Samsung will be the majority of your time but we actively seek to give you a second account for variety and experience.QualificationsWhat Skills We're After: Commercial
- Understand the finances on your account and be responsible for keeping project finance trackers & timesheets up to date
- Share key commercial data and business information with your wider team
- Deliver all tasks on the deadline OR flag where this is not possible to line managers in advance
- Demonstrate a strong sense of commercial responsibility - understanding the importance of POs and billing
- Support pitch teams to track and protect costs
What Qualities And Behaviours We're Looking For
- Develop strong relationships with all client contacts
- Represent the Agency in a professional manner at all times, with clients and external partners
- Understand the landscape your client is operating in and the impact that has on their communication strategy; understanding their target audience, their relationship with the brand and how this impacts messaging
- Practice front-foot account management, planning ahead, knowing your timings inside out, knowing the team's movements and planning around these commitments
- Have excellent attention to detail. Making it your mission to know the clients brand guidelines inside and out
- Support new business pitch teams with a can-do and proactive attitude
- Excellence - You aim to be the best at what you do
- Black Sheep - You favour the unorthodox, are highly independent-minded and bring a maverick quality to working because outcomes are all that matter
- You, amplified - You bring your amplified self to have your own distinct style
- Collaborative - You play the orchestra, collaborating with everyone from the creative teams to the connected specialisms but holding the plan together
- Risky - You push to take bold leaps, even if that means you make mistakes along the way
- Open - to how exploring and understanding how others think and work
- Hungry - You are voraciously curious and never stop feeding your mind
- Generous - You are giving of your energy and ideas to continuously improve the work without your ego in the mix
Additional InformationOur Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
When the world zigs, zag'.
That belief in difference - zagging - is how we change brands and businesses.
Central to that difference is our commitment to promoting equality, diversity & inclusion, and proactively challenging prejudice and discrimination inside our business, with our clients, how we select our partners and in our work.
Our people are our most important asset - the makeup of our workforce guides our culture and the work we deliver.
We aim to welcome diversity at every level and to empower every individual to bring their full-self to work, to add-to and develop our culture; to be better in the future than we are today.