More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl's mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl's latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we're committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world's leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Functional Account Manager
This role can be based either in Paris, London, Munich or Barcelona.
As a Senior Functional Account Manager
, you will manage a portfolio of strategic clients and be their dedicated point of contact for functional topics. You will be their go-to Mirakl expert and trusted advisor, supporting their functional adoption of our platform and features.
You will work with Business consultants and will be their dedicated point of contact for technical and functional topics. You will be at the heart of the action, helping to build and maintain the tools and material that ensure the adoption and usage of Mirakl features. You will be identified as the Mirakl expert and trusted advisor on the Product.
The role includes the following:
- Manage a portfolio of strategic clients and be their trusted advisor on the Mirakl platform
- Share best practices and provide workarounds for functional requests when they arise
- Monitor platform usage KPIs and ensure the optimal adoption & use of the Mirakl solution by clients-Perform functional audits to assess additional features that clients previously failed to appreciate
- Conduct workshops and ongoing trainings/update meetings with customers
- Challenge Mirakl Product team by sharing valuable feedback from clients
- Share to top management visibility on clients situation and communicate key information
- Contribute to the development of the delivery team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl's Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right adoption and usage choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always ensure a full adoption of new functionalities and best practices.
- Collaboration & Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as the Business Consultants team to adapt your approach in accordance with the business priorities of the client. Challenge and conduct different internal teams suchas the Product team to share valuable feedback from clients and drive innovation.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as Restful API's, as well as other softwares used byyour customers. Conduct training sessions on Mirakl's products via webinars or in-person to ensure end-user ease of use across all audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated a Master's Degree in Business, Consultancy or Engineering
- +5 years of experience ideally in the software industry and/or eCommerce/Digital platforms
- A good understanding of E-commerce, Marketplace and/or Digital ecosystems
- Strong communication and creative problem solving skills. A previous customer facing experience is a must
- Analytical and data driven qualities
- Self-motivated, highly detail and solution oriented and takes initiative
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced environment
- English fluency - any additional languages will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international clients
- Flexible travel schedule (up to 15% of the time)