Together is a multi-award winning Creative agency specialising in Brand Development and Marketing Communications, Digital, Social and Film and Motion.
We are part of the global MMR Group which gives fantastic access to an enviable portfolio of B2C clients including Muller, National Trust, Fox's Biscuits, Coca Cola and Mondelez to name a few.
Due to more fantastic client wins we're expanding our teams and are now searching for a new Account Manager to join our talented team.
Central to all client activity you will be fully responsible for managing the full marketing mix for your clients across a wide array of touchpoints, including, but not limited to branding, print, digital, social and OOH.
If you always have your eyes on the client and can really challenge thinking and drive innovation while keeping all those wobbly plates spinning at all times, we really want to talk to you!
We have both permanent and fixed term contract (6 month contract from July) positions available for this Account Manager position.So, what's it really about?
RequirementsSkills and experience needed for this role
- It's about helping to make our clients famous and ensuring they want to stay with us forever
- It's about having the courage to challenge your clients and creating marketing campaigns that excite them
- It's about being known to infernal teams and associates companies as the person they go to when they need to know the answers
- Ideally 3 -5 years Account Management experience within a Marketing centred position (either client side or Agency)
- Sound project management skills with exposure across the full marketing mix, including branding, print, OOH, digital and social
- Experience of working across branding clients of differing size and spend
- Experience of supporting the development of integrated marketing strategy plans, which clearly reflect differing client objectives
- Excellent experience of leading a portfolio of accounts and managing day to day client comms
- Knowledge of photography and video production process
- Some knowledge of digital projects web/app builds including e-com sites and knowledge of SEO a distinct advantage but not essential
- An ability to recognise and act on opportunities as they arise, both within your discipline and that of the wider agency
- A polished yet human approach to presenting - both in preparation and delivery
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad (UK Driving License is desirable)
- Confident and self-assured with a driven and client centred approach
- An excellent communicator, fiercely inclusive and a great listener
- Adept at building positive relationships with clients, suppliers and internally within the agency
- Highly organised, efficient and process driven
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once
- Bags of enthusiasm and positivity with a real can-do attitude
Together is offering a brilliant opportunity for the right individual to join what is a forward thinking and nurturing insight led creative agency delivering amazing service and success to clients. We are an incredibly inclusive employer.
Together is an Equal Opportunity employer