Yes? Read on...
- A travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
- The person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
- Always 'in the know' about all the new hotel openings about town and best places to go on holiday to?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Ten is looking for a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join our Travel team. As a Travel Specialist you will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of our members, including luxury journeys on behalf of high net worth members, complex flight inclusive itineraries covering several destinations within UK, Europe and world-wide.
Your exceptional customer service skills, commercial judgement, skillful use of travel research and booking technology, and passion for travel will deliver superb member satisfaction, high levels of supplier revenue and repeat usage of Ten for travel and other jobs throughout the business.
The role will require some evening and weekend shifts. Please note that this a fully remote role.Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 22 strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten's proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.RequirementsWe are looking for
- Fluency in English and Italian is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST. Please be prepared to take language test in any language you mention as a skill.
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised customer support and have excellent research skill
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leisure travel essential
- GDS experience is essential, Amadeus preferable
- Experience in a retail environment or Tour operator essential
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we offer a remote work option, but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program - this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as 'extra spending money') that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals - this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
Other benefits that Ten offer, specific to the UK office, range between an employer-contributory company pension (with a scheme that allows full decision making about what investments are made, levels of risk, ethical funds etc), all the way through to various discounts on both travel and entertainment events (the latter is of course available regardless of location).
We also offer season ticket loans, access to childcare voucher and cycle schemes and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.Ten works with a small Preferred Suppliers List currently, focused on specialists in each location.Please note we are not accepting any further agencies onto our PSL at this time.