: Account ManagerLocation
: £30k - £35k dependent on experience, opportunity for 10% annual bonusHoliday allowance
: 22 days
Want to work for an advertising agency that has seen significant growth in 2021 and help look after one of their biggest client wins to date? At RD Content, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London.
Creative Production Agency, RD Content, is currently looking for an Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing campaigns / clients and come from an agency or client side background. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering projects to clients and managing the relationship between RD Content and the client.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, knowledgeable and has a history of delivering projects or campaigns for clients.
RD Content has grown quickly in 2021 with significant account wins across entertainment, retail and sport. This role will look after several clienta who operates multiple campaigns, across multiple countries. The role has a broad remit managing multiple creative formats across different markets and channels. As such you will need to collaborate with senior leaders inhouse as well as the creative team. This is a diverse role that requires someone who is highly organised and able to deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
- Direct client contact through pitch, integration and ongoing work
- Analysing our work and ensuring creative excellence
- Assisting client strategy
- Identifying new opportunities for the Agency
- Working across clients in multiple verticals
- Training and working with junior team members
The ideal candidate will be able to bring knowledge of either digital or creative production and have a proven track record of exceeding client expectation in terms of KPIs. They will need to be results focussed, articulate, analytical, eager to develop and work as part of a team.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working within a creative agency
- Ability to work in our London office
- Degree level qualification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English