This is an exciting opportunity to join a major multinational consumer goods brand as an eCommerce Junior National Account Manager. Their brands include many household names in home, personal, and healthcare products and after a exciting period of growth are looking for someone to join their rapidly expanding eCommerce team.
You would be coming into their Sales and eCommerce department helping to expand their growth on Amazon and other digital marketplaces. Your role would see you maximise their new eCommerce strategies and manage and control the company's business within Amazon UK, D2C and other smaller strategic eCommerce accounts.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative and ambitious atmosphere and is looking for a role with vast career progression and personal development.
Location - Central London: At their brand new officeSalary - 30k - 45kFlexible work patternExcellent bonus + benefits structure
- A solid understanding of the retail sectors and trading environment.
- A good working knowledge of trade marketing and category management functions.
- A background in eCommerce and experience working with brands on digital marketplaces.
- Comfortable working and gaining insights from multiple data sources.
- A strong working proficiency with Microsoft Office - especially Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup)
- Degree level educated.
If you have a strong background in eCommerce and Amazon and are looking for an exciting new role at a multinational brand then apply below.