Hiring RFIC design engineers to either lead a team of RFIC engineers or to join the team!1x Principle RFIC design engineers 1x RFIC team lead Location: Guildford Salary: £ competitive + amazing benefits
We are looking for an experienced RFIC designer to join our expanding team.Skills required
- 10+ years of experience in design of RF circuits up to 30GHz
- Strong knowledge on deep sub-micron CMOS technologies
- Hands-on experience in designing RF circuits such as PA, LNA, Phase shifter, RF filters etc
- Strong knowledge on IC design CAD tools such as Cadence Virtuoso (Spectre RF) and Keysight ADS and demonstrable experience with EM simulators (Momentum, EMX)
- Detailed transistor level knowledge, capable of designing supporting analog circuitry like current references, bandgaps, charge pumps, LDOs, DACs and switches
- A thorough understanding of the physical layout requirements
- Use of LAB RF measurement equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, VNAs etc) with the ability to troubleshoot measurement issues
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Develop innovative RF/Analog architectures and CMOS RF designs for delivering best-in-class radio performance for custom wireless silicon solutions in advanced-node silicon technologies
- Deliver fully compliant RF sub-systems meeting design specifications, work with other designers on integration into complex RF transceivers for Phased Array Systems
- Translate product requirements into design specifications and system architecture
- Schematic capture, IC layout, package analysis, EM simulations, Monte-Carlo and process corner analysis
- Drive floorplan and layout efforts using best practices layout techniques
- Assist hardware team in design of evaluation PCBs
- Work with Systems and Test Engineers to define, conduct and analyze data from product performance characterization.
- Produce high quality technical documentation and present to internal and external audience
How to apply?
- Minimum Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, or preferred PhD
Send a CV to
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94596106