Following a period of rapid growth we are recruiting on behalf of a global City-based trading house for a Brand Marketing Project Manager. Reporting to the PMO but working directly with global marketing teams, the successful candidate will be tasked with bringing marketing campaigns to life. This will be achieved through planning, managing and executing projects related to brand implementation.
You will be responsible for coordinating TV, radio, digital and offline campaigns across global markets and working closely with global marketing teams, internal stakeholders, product owners and external agencies to achieve this. A results-orientated individual you will be a fast problem solver with the ability to pivot mitigate upcoming risks/threats to plans and drive activities through to completion.
The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating with different stakeholders across the business with a flair for managing hectic schedules and evolving priorities.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to plan and lead end-to-end projects and initiatives, both large and small, working in close collaboration with delivery teams across marketing, digital & operations
- Ability to think strategically and tactically about marketing & campaign launches and potential cross-functional issues, communicating and collaborating across multiple teams
- Align marketing resources and lead co-marketing efforts to ensure operational excellence
- Experience working in and influencing multi-country, cross-functional (XFN) teams with multiple stakeholders and all levels of management
- Proven experience brand and advertising activities with a thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing and brand building. Additional ecommerce / financial services experience highly advantageous.
- Experience sourcing and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience managing, monitoring and negotiating project budgets
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94601798