Marketing Specialist (Diversity & Inclusion) - £64k/annum - IMMEDIATELY
My client, one of the 'Big 4' Tech companies, is looking for a Marketing and Comms Specialist with an immediate availability to work on Diversity & Inclusion programme.
Location: London, UK
Start Date: 4th October 2021
for 12 months
Rate: £31.04/hour - £64,500/annum
Bonus Plan: Company Plan
In this role you would be working on an initiative which strives to empower women & under-represented minorities
to speak openly about their achievements in the workplace and beyond.
We are looking for a proactive, independent, self-starter temporary role (starting 4th October) to drive Marketing and Communication initiatives to scale the programme even further, by bringing it to our customers and communities. We are looking for someone who is an experienced Marketing professional, great team-player, organized, competent, caring and passionate about Diversity & Inclusion.Job Description & Responsibilities:
Be responsible for all Marketing-driven initiatives within a given budget:
- Lead marketing activities, specially seasonal campaigns and events, to drive participants growth and facilitators engagement.
- Create and execute communications - quarterly newsletters, case studies (written & video) videos, website updates, etc.
- Guide agencies and partners we work with when we develop case studies to ensure consistent branding.
- Available to start on 4th October 2021
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Marketing
- Proven Coordination and Project Management skills, with capacity to oversee projects from beginning to end
- Outstanding communication skills, written & oral
- Experience stakeholder management skills and ability to influence across organisational levels and cross-functional departments
- Experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion programs is a plus
- Experience in organising events (physical or digital), digital communications or producing content around a marketing topic is a plus
- Interest / knowledge in PR is a plus
If you have the above skills, please do not hesitate to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94594353