EYFS / Nursery Teaching Assistant - Brent, West London - ASAP Start
Q: Are you a Level 3 Qualified EYFS practitioner?
Q: Do you have experience supporting children aged 3-5 in a primary school, children center or private nursery setting?
If so, Clarus Education want to hear from you today.
The Head of EYFS of a large, mainstream Primary School & Nursery is searching for a qualified Early Years Teaching Assistant to fill a full time & long-term position. This EYFS / Nursery Teaching Assistant post calls for an ASAP start and requires the appointed individual to already have significant Early Years experience.
As a leading teacher training school, there is potential scope to be enrolled onto the schools' School Direct programme for September 2022. This is an opportunity not to be missed!Who are we looking for?
- Bright, enthusiastic & qualified Level 3 Practitioners - CACHE L3 or equivalent
- 2:1 or above at degree level is ideal
- Experience working in a private/ mainstream Nursery or Reception class
- Previous training in Read Write Inc or Jolly Phonics is desired
- Ambitious individuals - ideal for an aspiring Primary Teacher!
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Working across Nursery (3-4 year olds)
- Delivering targeted Phonics & Maths interventions
- Occasionally working on a 1:1 basis with mild SEN & EAL children
- ASAP start
- £75 - £90 per day
- Long-term role for the full academic year
- Ofsted 'Outstanding'
- Large, mainstream Primary School & Nursery
- Salaried teacher training opportunity
- Fantastic training & CPD
- Join a welcoming and supportive, happy team!
- Located in Brent, West London (Zone 2)
- Very good transport links
If this sounds like the EYFS / Nursery Teaching Assistant post for you, apply today. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you. EYFS / Nursery Teaching Assistant - Brent, West London - ASAP Start