Supply Teaching Assistant required for work in Maidstone area
Supply TA required for work in Maidstone area
Hays Education are currently recruiting a TA with 1-1 SEN experience to work at school in the Maidstone on a supply basis. Supply TA roles offer a flexible working environment with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to a permanent job.
Your new company
This lovely school near Maidstone and not far from Medway is seeking a full time 1-1 SEN TA to join their team on a long term basis. Initially the role will be working with the child's current TA to ensure a smooth transition and then as the child's standalone TA.
Your new role
Working as a 1-1 SEN TA with a neurodiverse Y1 child. Starting at 8.30 every morning and finishing at 3.15pm with a 1hr lunch. This is a long term role
What you'll need to succeed
* Good behaviour management
* Adaptability & flexibility
* Clear understanding of SEN
* The ability to interact with pupils to impact on the teaching and learning
What you'll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* Timetable to suit your requirements
* Free CPD offered
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.