We are recruiting for a PA to the Head Teacher of a secondary school based in Hayes. The role is on-going temporary position but is a new positions and could go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours: Part time - 36 Hours per week - flexible hours are available , 39 weeks per year, Term time only + 5 INSET Days (total of 40 weeks per academic year)
They are looking to appoint a highly organised, efficient and experienced PA to provide a complete administrative service to the Head of school.Essential skills & knowledge
The ideal candidate will:
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills - ability to compose letters accurately.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to work as a member of a collaborative team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to relate to all personnel and children within the school environment.
- Ability to approach all confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy, preserving the integrity of school information and complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Knowledge and experience of whole school procedures, organisation and structure.
- Be able to prioritise a busy and varied workload to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Have effective numeracy, literacy and word processing skills.
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft office 365, with the ability to produce, create and edit documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Be able to work in a team and have a flexible approach to work.
Please apply now if you have relevant experience.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.