We are looking for a German speaker to join a growing team based in Watford. A well-known company within the fashion and retail industry is expanding their internal finance team and is seeking a bright Accounts Assistant/Customer Assistant to be responsible for the management of their German speaking suppliers.
This position is offered as a 6-month temporary contract with a possibility to be extended to a permanent role. The company head office is based in Watford, where most of the work will be done. However, there is also flexibility to work from home part-time. The company also offers some great benefits such as subsidised gym, canteen, discounts and more.Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with high volumes of invoices, PO numbers and processing the associated documentation swiftly and accurately
- Liaising and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email
- Working closely and cooperatively with the Credit Manager
In order to succeed, the right applicant will have previous experience in a customer-based role such as customer services, accounts or administration. You will need to be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, have excellent Excel skills and speak fluent German. Being part of this amazing company, you will be involved in an enjoyable, vibrant team where no two days are the same.Profile:
- Required to be fluent in German and English to a native level, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in customer services, credit control, debt collection, accounts receivable or an administrative role would be desirable
- Able to work to targets, be self-motivated, focused and assertive
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Sam.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.