We have a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Practice Director (Business Director) to join an award winning, high-growth Marketing Services practice. We're looking for a proven business winner and client partner who has a track record of building high performance teams and delivering long term client relationships reporting directly into the Head of Marketing.
We're looking for an individual with a strong B2B background in Integrated Marketing who thinks strategically, but with practical working knowledge of multiple channels and disciplines (e.g. brand strategy, product marketing, channel marketing, content). You will love technology and have experience working with brands in the professional services or b2btech space.
Being calm under pressure and possess flawless attention to detail, with the ability to continually manage multiple priorities across several accounts, experience in navigating complex client challenges and champion bigger thinking.
You will be inherently creative with the confidence to hold their own with senior client teams.
We're looking for someone to come in and make a mark. An individual who will sit on the senior leadership team and play a key role in shaping the future direction of the marketing services business and support its growth through a time of huge interest and demand for the agencies' services. Day to day you will lead major accounts; will get involved in new business as well as partnering with agency practice leads (e.g. b2btech, health and wellbeing, corporate) to on client opportunities.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing Services, act as his deputy when required, and will include the line management of an Associate Director, Senior Account Manager and Junior Account Executive. There will also be indirect management of multiple client project teams.
The ideal person will possess:
- Highly credible experience in a B2B marketing or creative agency
- B2Btech experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Results driven and highly numerate
- Strong integrated marketing experience
- Experience delivering international projects and programs
- Track record of account growth and building long-term relationships
- Self-motivated, confident with flawless attention to detail
- Clear understanding of the creative and planning process
- Commercially orientated - proven track record in managing profitable accounts
- Track record of managing and developing high performance teams