We're looking for an experienced New Business Fundraiser to join one of the best-known movements for Women & Girls worldwideClient Details
Our client is an international charity dedicated to amplifying the voices of women and girls across the worldDescription
With the help of a passionate fundraising team, this role will be dedicated to onboarding new Corporate Partners to enable life-changing opportunities for girls and young women around the world. This role presents a brilliant chance to develop a case for support in a range of areas including Menstrual Hygiene Management, STEM, Gender Based Violence, Leadership and Climate Change.
Key responsibilities include:
- To implement the strategic partnerships team strategy to identify, cultivate and engage new corporate partners that are aligned to the charity's vision
- Work with the wider fundraising team and organisation to develop creative and innovative funding propositions for prospective corporate partners.
- Undertake research, engagement and networking to identify potential strategic partners, including managing and maintaining a live pipeline and prospecting database.
- Support budget management and the development of accurate income forecasts based on the current corporate partnership portfolio and the international development sector knowledge on corporate partnerships.
We're looking for a New Business Fundraiser with the following skills and experience:
- Proven successful track record in negotiating and securing significant high value corporate partnerships
- Demonstrable success in developing relationships and influencing senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working within not for profit and/or private sector partnerships.
- Experience of complex contract development and negotiations.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leaders, especially in cross-cultural settings.
- Knowledge of trends in corporate partnership and wider corporate fundraising market.
- Passion for gender equality and women's rights.
Salary £36-40,000 dependant on experience
Supportive Hybrid Working Environment