Monday - Friday, 35hours per week
Mainly home-working model, with a shared office in London available a small proportion of the time. London events will require regular attendance when in-person.Our Client:
Is a small but successful organisation within the field of Pensions. Being a small company they offer the chance to be involved in all aspects of the companies growth and development.The Role:
The post holder will be responsible for delivering a material increase in the volume of Company events, put on for its members. Key to the role will be the abilty to communicate in a pensions language that will help with the generation of event topics that are engaging and relevant to the Company's membership. This will require interaction with a variety of their contacts, to develop and evaluate ideas. A successful delivery of the events programme to a large and engaged audience will be the mark of success in this role.Main Duties involve:
Key Skills Required:
- Successfully manage the Company's event programme, delivering a material increase in the number of events, to a materially increased audience. Due to the small team, this overarching duty will require the performance of operational and administrative tasks, in addition to strategic planning
- Generate event topics that will engage company members, ensuring that the annual event programme has a breadth of focus reflecting the breadth of their member firms. Idea generation will be delivered through interactions with key company stakeholders, a close following of industry press and ultimately, through agreement with the Member Services Committee.
- To work with the company Future Leaders Group to develop events to engage early-career professionals.
- To work with the CEO and Company membership to identify the optimal speakers for events, ensuring that the organistaion delivers to its commitment on Diversity & Inclusion.
- Working with the Digital & Membership Officer, develop event audiences with a demonstrable strategy for growth. Success will be measured both by total audience numbers and by growth in target segments.
- Review the types of company events, with a view to diversification and new approaches to what the membership will value.
- Oversee the delivery of in-persona and hybrid events, ensuring that the latter deliver an exceptional experience both to those joining online and in-person.
- With the support of the Digital & Membership Officer, develop the company's event management systems to optimise operational efficiency and business value.
- Review the company's CPD provision, ensuring that it delivers optimal value to the membership.
- To take a substantial role in the organisation of annual events, in particular the Conference and Dinner/Social Event.
- Support the CEO and President in developing written content from events and polling, to widen membership engagement and value.
- Support the regional committees to develop engagement outside of London, in partnership with other industry bodies as appropriate.
- Experience in event delivery and management
- A broad understanding of issues within the pensions industry
- Experience with event management systems
- Skilled in delivering engaging events
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Pension or Investment Experience preferred, if not Financial Services Experience would be sufficient.
To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and job seekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114