Legacy Campaign Manager, an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful National Charity. Open to remote working.
The role is to cover maternity leave. Starting ASAP. Open to remote working.
As the Legacy Campaign Manager, you will be joining an established and successful legacy marketing team. Working with the Legacy Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a programme of legacy marketing activities to supporters.
- Manage the legacy campaigns from concept through to delivery through channels across; direct mail, telemarketing, e-news and email.
- Managing the fulfilment of all legacy campaigns with the Campaign Operations Planning Manager.
- Write and proof engaging promotional copy and content, ensuring all legacy materials are up to date. Signing off on copy for cross-communications and inserts.
- Managing the legacy digital marketing programme. Ensuring web content is updated.
- Ensure there is a bank of stories in print and video in the new legacy proposition in all channels off and online.
We are looking for you to have experience of managing and delivering marketing campaigns, ideally within Legacy or Individual Giving, across a range of channels. Excellent copy writing skills to varied audiences. Managing marketing agencies and external suppliers to provide copy, artwork, print and mailing services.