Our client, a leading application provider within the workflow, asset and building management industry, have an excellent opportunity to work as a 1st Line Support Manager. You will be a strong leader who is passionate about delivering high quality customer support in a timely, efficient, effective and commercial manner. You'll be able to demonstrate an ability to get the most out of your team with a continuous improvement mentality. You will have experience of delivering great customer support remotely using modern IT platforms for communication, business management and ticketing.
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £27k per annum
Our clients 1st Line Support team support all their global customers across the world 24/7/365 - fulfilling service requests and managing incidents for all their connected systems products that are a mixture of Software as a Service (SaaS) and hardware in the field.
They have ambitious growth plans across their product/services portfolio and the Customer Support function plays a critical part in keeping customers engaged and happy with our client's services.
The 1st Line Customer Support Manager is accountable for delivering support excellence directly to their customers across voice/email/web channels using their ticketing platform (Salesforce).
Our ideal applicant will have/be;
* Experience of customer support in a technology/application/SaaS environment.
* Leadership experience.
* A strong customer focus - highly motivated to provide customer satisfaction.
* Relevant experience using an IT Service Management platform (such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Pegasystems or Zendesk) for managing customer support Incidents, Requests, Problems, SLA's, Reporting and/or Knowledge.
* Really sharp analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience of using a corporate suite of productivity tools (such as Microsoft Teams / Office 365 or Google Apps).
* Good communication skills both written and verbal so that our customers quickly get the help they need through the phone, email, ticketing system, Videoconference or webchat.
* Experience of working to and meeting customer support SLA's.
* Able to use data from reports to help manage people and outcomes.
* The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via