We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-starting Account Manager to join our clients multi award winning Marketing Services team and to work on UK and global campaigns for the most exciting brands in tech. We're looking for a trusted client partner who's excited by a new challenge where they can deliver the best work of their career to date and turbo-charge their career through our best-in-class training and career development!
Our client is an agency like no other: we're majority employee-owned so everyone has input into how the business runs and an indirect stake in it. We've won awards for our employee support and development as well a stream of agency of the year and campaign awards so it will be no surprise that we are experiencing major growth in 2021. There has never been a better time to join them!
Your experience should include working on through-the-line, international campaigns including digital display, social, paid social, web builds, OOH, content and thought-leadership as well as below the line print channels. You will be calm under pressure and possess flawless attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities. You will be hot on process and be able to coordinate inter-agency teams to successfully deliver client projects and have strong presentation skills - with the ability to really sell ideas to clients that they believe in.
Your client portfolio will include a mixture of leading global enterprise tech firms, as well as hot tech start-ups. The role is predominantly b2b technology focused, however there is also the opportunity for the candidate to work across other sectors such as consumer, healthcare and online leaders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Credible experience in a B2B marketing, creative or integrated communications agencies or in-house experience in an enterprise tech firm
- Clear understanding of the creative and planning process
- Commercially orientated with a proven track record in managing accounts and time
- Flawless project management skills and the ability to ensure client briefs are navigated through the agency, delivering on time and budget
- Experience working on both brand and direct response campaigns - preferred
- Line management experience would be beneficial
- Self-starting, confident and entrepreneurial client services professional