Legal Support AssistantManchester City CentreHybrid Working
My client is on the look out for a Personal Injury LSA to support multiple team members within their PI team.
The ideal candidate will already have worked within a legal environment, particularly PI, RTA and perhaps Catastrophic Injury.
The successful candidate will be working on the following:-
- Opening and closing files
- Being point of contact for clients when the Head of Department is out the office or in meetings
- Create court bundles when required
- Travel and complex diary management
- Updating the CRM system when required
- Typing correspondence and responding back to clients on the Fee Earners behalf
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding billing
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding reconciling client accounts when closure needs to take place
- Be proactive in adhering to court deadlines early when possible
- Plus other support duties
Standard office hours apply and hybrid working will remain after the first few weeks of training.
Please press apply to send your CV over to the recruiter.Please note - due to the amount of applications at present it is exceedingly difficult for the recruiter to come back to everyone. If your application has been successful at selection stage, you will be contacted within 48 hours of your CV submission.