Our client is looking for an experienced payroll/bookkeeper to join their team
You will have a background working in a firm of accounts or payroll bureau, so experience of multiple payrolls is a necessity
The ideal candidate will be able to work to tight client delivery deadlines as well as being able to co-ordinate with other team members to assist with workflows.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated and personable individual who can integrate well with a team and embrace change; we are looking for constant improvement and want input from all our staff.
There is a long-term career development opportunity for the right person, to play a valued role in a successful and growing business.
Key Skills and software knowledge required:
- Ensuring clients Weekly and Monthly payrolls are processed with speed and accuracy
- Ensure timely and accurate data input
- Liaise with clients and HMRC regarding payroll queries
- Ensure timely RTI filings
- Ensure Auto Enrolment processes are timely and accurate
- Dealing with pension portals for various schemes
- Prepare payroll related reports
- Payroll Payroll Bureau
- Auto enrolment - Sage Pensions Module
- Statutory payments
- Book Keeping, VAT
- Word and Excel skills to strong level
You will have a background working in either a firm of accountants, or a payroll bureau, and have experience in book keeping or a strong interest to be involved.