This business is an entrepreneurial, high growth, UK wide SME based in Harrogate. The company have experienced phenomenal growth over the last 12 months through both organic growth and a number of successful acquisitions, and as a result, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and career focused Management Accountant, to join their growing finance team, and report directly to the Finance Manager.
This role will offer great exposure to all round management accounts, working as part of a wider team, in a fast paced, modern and dynamic business.
**The role is newly created and would be ideally suited to a part qualified Management Accountant who is currently studying towards their ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification, looking to join an exciting business that can offer a clear progression path and full support to becoming fully qualified! **THE JOB:
This role will report to the Finance Manager, and take responsibility for following key duties:
- To prepare monthly management accounts within the reporting deadline.
- To complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review and critically assess the bank reconciliations
- Assistance with reviewing the monthly Finance reports.
- To assist with the Annual Statutory Audits.
- Cashflow monitoring and control.
- To understand commercial and performance aspects of the contract.
- To review and implement process improvements for the finance function and complete user acceptance testing
- To keep up to date with industry initiatives to enable best practice to be adopted at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Be be currently studying towards, or be part qualified ACCA/CIMA - Desirable
- Have a minimum of 18 months experience in assisting with management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of Navision - Desirable
- Free on site parking
- Hybrid working options
- 5 min walk from the train/bus station
- ACCA/CIMA study support and package
- Fantastic career progression opportunity in a growing business
- Flexible start/finish time
- 25 days holiday
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.