Product Manager - 12 months
Hartlebury / Malvern
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Manage the critical path and customer to deliver launches of commercial-focused NPD and EPD to deliver customer and business objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development of products against customer briefs and requirements across a range of products
• Critical path management to ensure on-time launch of all projects
• Briefing of various suppliers to develop commercially viable products
• Adherence to NPD Development Process
• Customer presentations and quality panels
• Communication with customers on a daily basis and completion of necessary development documents
• Manage the pack copy, artwork and FTP of product launches
• Specifications submission
• Effective daily communication with the UK factory team to manage launches
• Maintain detailed category knowledge through gaps, store visits market data and food trends
• Maintain Product Files to ensure compliance with BRC standards
• Collaborative working with internal and external contacts and other partners, procurement, factory, technical and supply chain to achieve team objectives
• Supplier site visits overseas where necessary
• Previous product development experience essential
• Customer management experience with the ability to attend and manage customer meetings.
• Cost awareness to ensure profitable development and EDP for both customer and company business
• Strong projects management skills
• Capable of working independently and managing own time
• Support the Development Manager in ensuring Market and customer knowledge is shared and reported accordingly
• A passion and interest for food, including restaurant and retail trends, packaging innovation and new ingredients
• A self-motivated individual capable of delivering as part of a team, and able to demonstrate personal integrity and promote company values
• Food related degree or equivalent is desirable
• Regular travel within the UK to visit customers, suppliers and other company sites
• This role will involve occasional overseas travel, which could include weekends and overnight stays
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!