Our client who are a very forward-thinking accountancy practice are currently looking for an accountant to help support the growth of their Norfolk Office in Wymondham. This position is a full-time position based in the office with the opportunity of flexible working after a probation period.The Firm:
- Well established and successful accountancy firm with a fantastic reputation in the market place
- Friendly, professional team
- Impressive client base
The Ideally Candidate:
- Supporting the Norfolk Manager with planning work and organising staff
- To produce soletrader, partnership and company accounts
- To produce tax computation for personal clients supported by manager
- To produce tax computations for corporate clients supported by manager
- Review bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Dealing with client queries
- Managing client deadlines
- Ad hoc tasks and assignments
- Potential to manage a small portfolio of clients based on knowledge and experience
- AAT Qualified | QBE
- Solid accounts experience within practice.
- Comfortable with all aspects of accounts production and taxation.
- Organised and methodical.
- Professional and strong communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Must be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated, can work as part of a team or independently.
If you would like anymore information, please contact Liam Snell at LGS Vision Recruitment.
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000
- 31 days incl all bank holidays and 3 days for Christmas closure
- Group Life cover