JHE are delighted to be working exclusively with a large Bradford group who are looking to add a Transactional Finance Team Leader to join their growing finance team.
Working closely with the European Finance Manager and overseeing a team of 7, you will be the first point of contact for queries from the wider finance team members. You will resolve issues and provide solutions to the team and support the European Finance Manager in day-to-day and month-end finance duties. This is an exciting opportunity working in an ever-evolving business that is growing organically and through acquisition.Duties:
- Leading and coaching of the team who are responsible for invoicing, sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Cash flow forecasting
- Driving the month-end close of the ledgers to ensure associated reporting / analysis can be completed by the management accounts team
- Resolving internal and external queries
- Ownership of the integrity of the ledgers and associated reconciliations and managing internal controls, to include updated policies and procedure manuals
- Provide a high level of customer service supporting both internal and external clients, as well as suppliers.
- Design, build and sample new client invoicing requirements
- Processing and authorising daily bank payments via various banking systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to motivate junior members of team
- Obtain a good level of understanding of all our systems and processes to aid accurate postings
- Maintain records and documentation in required formats to ensure reports can be run
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with previous transactional finance manager experience or someone with the relevant exposure wanting to take that next step-up in their career. Salary on offer is £28,000 - £32,000 plus life assurance, death in service, auto enrolled pension. Please apply without delay, should you be interested in this role.