Our client a world-renowned arts organisation based in Central London requires a Fundraising proposal writer. This is a remote working role, 2 days per week, for 2 months possibly longer, and is to start ASAP.
Main duties of the role are:
- Assisting with implementing innovative and creative ways to communicate collection needs to potential major donors
- Drafting well-targeted proposals and funding applications to support collection causes, and delivering informed and well-targeted approaches for gifts of art and cash
- Writing high quality copy such as proposals, fundraising proposals, fundraising appeals to target audiences
Skills and experience
- It is essential to have strong writing experience
- Desirable to have fundraising or development experience
This is a great opportunity, apply now!Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities, and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities' employer and agency.