A vital position is now available with Tameside Council
for a Membership and Communications Manager.
This role is available immediately on a 13-month temporary contract.What is the role?
Tameside Council are now looking to appoint a Membership and Communications Manager to the NAFN Data and Intelligence Services team.
NAFN is one of the UK's largest shared services, providing data, intelligence and best practice to support verification, debt recovery, criminal and fraud investigations to the public sector.
NAFN currently manages a customer base of 450 member organisations with over 14,000 active users.
As the Membership and Communications Manager your main responsibility will be to lead on the development and delivery of a membership, engagement, recruitment and retention strategy and oversee customer relations management.How will you do this?
- Develop the membership strategy with a focus on coordinating the collection of annual membership fees and quarterly usage and third-party service charges.
- Lead customer relations management, including the creation of information advising members on services and business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver a Communication Strategy and Plan that will underpin core organisation objectives impacting stakeholders.
- Promote NAFN's service offers, attract new members and users and deliver external conferences and events.
What background do you need?
- Coordinate the research and copywriting for all communications.
- Strong experience of business development, communications strategy and production of marketing materials.
- A broad understanding of public services including knowledge of local authority and central government structures, finance and services.
How do you find out more?
- Knowledge and understanding of customer relations management and ability to market and promote services.
To register your interest, and to receive a full job description, please apply below.