Care Home Manager Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum
We have an exciting opening for an experienced Care Home Manager looking for a new opportunity to work at our Windmill Lodge Care Home in Brixton, South London.
Windmill Lodge is a welcoming home that provides a range of respite care and long-term residential care, residential dementia care, nursing care, dementia nursing care and end of life care. Windmill Lodge care home has 93 en-suite bedrooms, nestled within four care suites, arranged over four floors.What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 for every person you refer
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
Covid-19 Vaccination Condition: This post is subject to compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 ("the Regulations"), which requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exemptPlease click the link to find out more:
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Previous experience as a Care Home Manager
- Registered Nurse - RGN, or Level 5/equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Control of budgets
If this could be your next challenge, please apply today - we look forward to hearing from you.