My client, a well-established and award winning law firm are currently recruiting an experienced Conveyancer to work with their busy and fast-paced Conveyancing department. This role will undertake conveyancing work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the Firm.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5:30pm.
The right candidate must have suitable experience in order to fulfil this role.
· Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
· Demonstrates a high degree of competence in all conveyancing matters
· Management of support services for which the employee is responsible, including supervision of own support staff
· Active participation in marketing activities, networking and developing new business
· Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
· Providing assistance to other fee earners within the office/Firm as required particularly during periods of sick leave or holiday absence
· To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income
· To minimise risk in dealing with all work and ensure that all files are managed in accordance with the Firms risk and file management procedures
· To undertake suitable training and to comply with the Firms training policy and the competency framework of the SRA
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Completion of degree, and LPC or technical qualification.
· Strong IT skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate a willingness and drive to learn and succeed.
· You will need to be dependable and flexible to business needs, as overtime will be required occasionally
· You will be based at our Sittingbourne office, working in a friendly expert team
If you have the relevant experience, please apply today.