James Kay Associates have an exciting opportunity for a experienced assistant store manager to work with one of our Telecommunication's clients based in Thurmaston.
In this role you will be the face of their business dealing with customers, motivating and supporting your team and most importantly ensuring that the customer experience is like no other. You will ensure that customers feel relaxed and comfortable and create an environment of sharing and educating customers on the latest deals available, including mobile phones, packages, tablets, watches all based on customer needs and requirements.
You will drive, motivate and support your team to achieve results and reward and recognise performance ensuring that customers are put at the centre of how you work and operate your store.
Experience/skills/boxes to tick:
* Retail management experience
* Experienced in delivering targets and KPIs
* Hands on people person
* Motivating a team to achieve results
* Creative and commercially aware
* Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures at all times
* Support and stand in for the store manager when needed
* Ensure that all marketing, promotions and product information are up to date and correct at all times
* Champion the customer experience
* Confident and outgoing
My client offers a competitive starting salary of £22,000 per annum plus a generous bonus structure with an OTE of approx. 28k plus extensive company benefits including staff discounts.
This role is a full time permanent retail opportunity.
If you have the drive, passion and customer services skills with experienced of working in a busy retail environment, apply now.