Well-established law firm require an Assistant to support a busy Partner, dealing with mainly residential conveyancing and some commercial property. You will need at least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant (conveyancing/commercial property)
The role is ideally full time but they will also consider part time hours, min 4 days per week. Responsibilities will include:
- Opening files.
- Submitting searches.
- Chasing exchange of contracts.
- Corresponding with the third parties and clients.
- Dealing with requisitions raised by HM Land Registry.
- Document management and creation.
- Handling client telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and replying to correspondence as appropriate.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant - in conveyancing or commercial property.
- Excellent IT skills - experience of working with case management would be an advantage.
- Good professional telephone manner.
- Able to work well as part of a team and used to working in a busy fast-paced office environment.
Our client offers an attractive salary package and great long-term career prospects.