Fundraising Assistant (Part Time)
My client based in Shipley, are looking for a Fundraising Assistant to work alongside their Director of Business Development to raise awareness and engage with supporters and donors.
If you are looking to join purposeful organisation and a great team of people, can form and develop relationships, have great communication skills, then please read on for the rest of the main responsibilities for this role.
There will be a requirement to attend client meetings, which means that a full driving license and own transport is required.
Duties and responsibilities but not limited to:
- Raise agreed target income for the charity
- Engage with our supporters and donors developing strong, sustainable relationships
- Develop and deliver new corporate and individual partnerships
- Develop and deliver a legacy and in-memoriam fundraising plan
- Ensure all fundraising activity is cost effective and compliant with legal requirements
- Develop a strong understanding of the charity's work to carry out the role
- Identify, plan, record, monitor, analyse and evaluate progress of fundraising activity
- Carry out PR/media activity and social media activity with the Marketing Assistant in relation to fundraising
- Communicate all non-confidential fundraising activities to staff and volunteers
- Carry out administrative tasks connected with the role
- Provide reports monthly to the Director of Business Development and bi-monthly to the board of trustees
- Recruit, train, manage and develop fundraising volunteers as necessary and provide appropriate support to fundraising activities
- Develop and deliver effective local fundraising activities with volunteer supporters
- To undertake any other activities commensurate with the role
18.5 hours per week, Agile working minimum of 1 day in the office.
£17,580 po rata £8,750 - £ 19,500 pro rata £ 9,750 P/A DOE
For more information about this role, apply now or call Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.