This is a great job opportunity for a candidate with a diverse skill set, experience of bid writing and tendering for contracts to help us grow and develop our charity.
About Us & The Role
- £32,349 - £38,228 per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours, 35 hours per week.
- Values driven organisation
- Flexible working pattern.
- Fantastic working environment & a genuinely great place to work.
- Training and development opportunities
- Fantastic work life balance
- 25-days holiday + bank holidays (increases with length of service).
- Up to 2 days discretionary leave each year.
- Free parking
- Pension scheme.
We are an award-winning Registered Charity with over 50-years' experience in working with agencies across Sheffield to support mainly older adults, their families, and carers. We offer support in their own homes, if they are admitted or discharged from hospital, or living in a Residential Care Home. No matter what, people are always at the heart of everything we do. We have nearly 200 dedicated Volunteers and deliver 4000 jobs per year all with the aim of improving the wellbeing of vulnerable people and tackling loneliness in the local community.
As our Income Generation and Engagement Manager, the core element of your role will be business development, forging partnerships, and generation of funding. You will be key in writing compelling funding bids, creating business strategies, and building networks to drive the charity forward. The main responsibilities of the job will include:
- Being responsible for the development of new projects to improve the quality of life for people in the local area.
- Identifying funding opportunities & working with key contacts.
- Delivering income generation targets.
- Managing the fundraising, marketing & volunteer recruitment team.
- Experience of bid/grants writing & track record of securing income generation essential.
- Experience of managing budgets & meeting challenging KPIs essential.
- 2-years' experience in a Supervisory role or relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of care/voluntary/community sector.
- Car Driver essential.
This a unique job vacancy and an opportunity that may not present itself very often. So, if you have the experience we are looking for, then this could well be an exciting opportunity to become our Income Generation and Engagement Manager. Send us your CV and we will be in contact to tell you more.