Account Executive - New BusinessSoftwareRemote, commutable to London/Glasgow office
Do you want to work with a business renowned for their software solutions powering social good?
Are you a New Business Hunter looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work as part of an ambitious, driven and dynamic team?
Our client are recognised as the leading software business powering social good. Providing purpose built cloud software solutions to the not-for-profit sector they are driven by transforming, impacting and empowering charities. Building on their continued success they are now looking to grow their team with a new business focused Account Executive.
As a driven, energetic and ambitious new business hunter, not only do you enjoy the thrill of the chase you are also passionate and driven about creating partnerships with your clients. Working as a trusted advisor with your customers and understanding their challenges and needs, you will use a consultative sales approach to recommend appropriate solutions. Your responsibilities:
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead development through to close, developing your relationship with the key decision makers and achieving "trusted advisor" status
- Understanding your client's business and overall business goals to ensure you are able to communicate effectively how they can benefit from the solutions you offer
- Working alongside technical and/or executive colleagues through complex sales scenarios
- Working successfully to set KPI's and revenue targets
- Effectively managing a pipeline of sales opportunities
Passionate about powering social good, you will be joining a tight-knit team in their brand new office. Working together as a team, they collaborate, innovate and are proud of the work they do. As one of the 25 largest software companies in the world they are able to offer incredible career progression and room for growth both through promotion and training opportunities.
Experts in their field, they are a business that genuinely cares about their people and customers, and the difference they make in the world.Our ideal candidate
- Software sales experience
- Proven track record of sales
- 3-5years of closing sales experience
- A passion for new business
- Experience of selling into the Charity sector would be great or working within the Charity sector, but if you're genuinely passionate about impacting social good and making a difference in the world that's all that really matters
- Have direct selling experience
- Client facing experience
- A team player, with a competitive streak
- IT literate, including MS Office products and CRM system (Salesforce)
- Able to work autonomously
This role can be based remotely with occasional travel to one of the offices - the current team is split between Glasgow and London.
If this sounds like a good fit for your experience, apply with your CV today.