Temporary Legal Assistant required to join the Property Team of a West Midlands based Local Authority.
Duties will include:
- Providing support relating to all aspects of conveyancing / commercial property matters including:
- Freehold disposal and acquisitions
- Leasehold disposals and acquisitions
- Planning Agreements
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Agricultural law
- General Advice
- Preparation of reports, statements and any other written material required in connection with the authorities external client's legal work
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 18 months experience in a Property based Legal Assistant / Paralegal role
As this is a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months you must be available for an immediate start
37 hours per week, Mon -Fri, working from home although part time may be considered for this role dependant on experience
Equipment to be collected from central Warwick.