Schools TeacherJob type
- Part time permanentSalary
- Up to £24,023 per annum pro rataHours
- 19 hours per weekLocation
At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society. We achieve this by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives.Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an inspirational Schools Teacher who is an excellent classroom practitioner, creative, flexible and able to adopt a range of teaching strategies, whilst modelling pro-social behaviour at all times and setting clear boundaries and expectations.Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Essential Knowledge and qualifications:
- Deliver excellent interpersonal skills with adults and children and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to differentiate work to meet the needs of all learners (14-16 year olds)
- Build effective partnerships and work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Work with challenging young people (14-19 year olds) you will be able to defuse potential conflict, be assertive when required but fair at all times.
- Commit to enabling young people to make a new start in life and motivate and inspire them to have high aspirations and realise their potential.
- Present good knowledge of ICT as a teaching and learner tool to innovate the learning experience.
- A level 4 teaching qualification (Certificate in Education & Training, CTLLS, or an equivalent qualification) or a level 5 teaching qualification (Diploma in Education & Training, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or an equivalent qualification).
- GCSE English, Math and ICT (or equivalent qualifications at level 2 or above).
- A vocational or academic qualification in your specialist subject (or equivalent experience).
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.Please apply online via the button below.