We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing product management community who will lead the product development team to deliver high value world class products and services.
UK IT provide leading-edge products and services for the professional service teams within the firm and our clients, turning challenges into opportunities that make both the firms and our clients ambitions accessible. We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
The role will be a pivotal part within UK IT and will play a leading role in helping the business deliver engagements that delight and disrupt the market. This role offers extensive challenges and rewards, will add capacity and drive to reduce time to production of new product portfolio additions and enhancements and will play a critical part in defining and delivering both the product and service strategy.
PwC is a business that is never standing still and is currently undertaking a digital transformation providing an exciting place to work for someone who likes to deliver to a high-standard and is comfortable with change.Product Managers Key Responsibilities:
Please bear in mind the following;
- Working alongside Head of Product and other Senior Product Managers, you will develop ambitious visions, strategic and tactical plans in line with the Firmwide and Line of Service strategy and objectives, and prioritise what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the products and services and provide leadership to Product Managers within your teams.
- Provide full transparency of the vision, mission, strategy, backlog, trade-offs, costs and value, clearly articulate the business value to the wider teams so that they can understand the intent behind the product/release.
- Prioritise spending based on value, return on investment and strategic intent.
- Working with the Product Managers within your team to drive the success of the product and service.
- Continued analysis, learning and measuring any internal/external factors that may have an impact on your product and service including seeking opportunities.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the product and its features from inception through to retirement.
- Collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative product and service data and metrics to understand product and service performance.
- Working with internal stakeholders in the firm, you will be responsible for full stakeholder analysis and management
- Responsible for benefits realisation in order to understand whether the forecast value was achieved.
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring less experienced Product
Not the role for you?
- An experienced professional (5yrs+) with a successful track record in product management, utilising best practice tools and techniques.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring less experienced product managers, providing the support and guidance to allow them to be their best
- Excellent stakeholder analysis and management skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strategic capability - sees big picture and underlying drivers
- Proven experience in Agile methodologies
- Clear leadership qualities, working proactively with others towards a goal with the ability to navigate both internal and external hurdles through change and risk.
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.Diversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.