* Build and Transition Team Leader
Build and Transition Team Leader
James Adams is seeking a Build and Transition Team Leader to join a well-established multi-million-pound company with offices around the world. The company is widely recognised as a pioneer in its field and has grown consistently over the past 12 years.
What they offer:
-Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
-Unrivalled career progression opportunities
-Excellent benefits package
-Collaborative environment, working with some of the most talented and experienced people in the market
- Flexible working
As a Build and Transition Team Leader, you will lead a team that will be supporting and coordinating requests for the delivery of IT infrastructure across the business.
You will be a hands-on team leader, managing a team of engineers and working closely with stakeholders, project managers and all the engineering teams involved in the delivery pipeline for IT infrastructure builds.
What you'll be doing
* Facilitating meetings with the build pipeline teams to ensure work is actioned in a timely manner and that task updates are applied with sufficient detail to provide visibility.
* Highlight and escalate delays or problems as required to prevent data slippage, while ensuring any delays are clearly communicated to the requesters.
* Work directly with our project team to understand work stacks, priorities, and upcoming projects and make sure we are delivering the requests as planned.
* Leading and participating in continual service improvement projects for internal and customer-related systems
* Proven experience with all aspects of IT infrastructure delivery and project coordination including software development, product release and service asset lifecycle knowledge.
* Knowledge of physical and virtual equipment and storage platforms within Infrastructure.
* Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
Salary up to £55,000 plus bonus, income protection, healthcare, pension and more