Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an NHS organisation in the East of England as they recruit for an Interim Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months on a hybrid working basis.
Key duties will be:
- Assessing feasibility of consolidating elective in-patient services to a single site to increase theatre capacity.
- Leading on the development of plans to move suitable services to ensure ongoing elective care capacity.
- Ensuring all elements of the project are considered such as patient pathways, bed capacity, workforce planning and patient communication.
- Providing regular reports to key stakeholders on project progress.
You will need to have:
- Experience of delivering change projects within a clinical setting.
- Operational management experience.
- Available on a short notice period