Gerrard White is currently seeking a Head of Network Operations for a global investment company.
The Network Operations team is responsible for the maintenance of stable performance of the infrastructure backbone across 3 geographical regions and among 25+ locations. You will lead a multicultural growing team with a global footprint (Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Germany, France, UK, USA, China).
As the Head of Network Operations
, your primary role and responsibility will be in leading the global team of Infrastructure Architects and network operations manager. Coordinate the day-today operations to ensure a stable and robust network infrastructure. Driving technology evolution in line with the regulatory and company standards. Assuring effectiveness, security and continuous performance of the global corporate IT network.
Main activities include:
- Manages and establishes priorities for maintenance, design, development, and analysis of our entire network infrastructure. With focus on quality of services.
- Supervise the network operations team. Lead, direct and utilize knowledge on best practices in area related to infrastructure
- Assures service management for third-party service providers.
- Drive and support the network infrastructure strategy and foster modifications as appropriate to adjust for changing circumstances; Conducts capacity planning for the network.
- Identifies opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources
- Close collaboration with peers and other cross functional departments
- Teambuilding and coaching
- Bonus and salary management
Suitable candidates will have previous experience within a similar role leading a global network team preferably within the financial services sector in both IT infrastructure global operations and large-scale projects. Recent experience in IT infrastructure/ network modernization, SD-WAN and/or Cloud transformation & integration projects is essential as is Implementation and operations experience with SD-WAN, Cisco, Palo Alto, zScaler, F5, Akamai and other proven market leading technologies. You will also have extensive experience of project management within mid to large scale projects.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94575272