IT Project Manager
I am currently looking for a IT Project Manager to work for a leading IT Service provider based in Telford on an initial 3 month contract.
Key Skills -
- Capable of working Client-side and taking project direction direct from a client.
- Understands the typical project management environment.
- Experience of managing & analysing data
- Skilled in Report production & presentation of data
- Excellent Excel skills
If you would like more information please feel free to contact me on 02076541092 or apply within.
- Responsibility for gathering and researching information to supply to client management.
- Analysing information to be included in client reports, presentations and proposals.
- Drafting reports, where the required results are defined but how to achieve them is not.
- Maintains relationships both internally and externally with peers, colleagues & suppliers.
- Provide advice & support to peers and colleagues.
- Has experience of working within a high pressure business environment.
- Understanding of the business model, capabilities and offerings.
- Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients. Seeks advice from peers with more experience when uncertain. Is an effective team player.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94571438