DATA MANAGER- 6-MONTH CONTRACT- £400-500/PER DAY- LONDON
Harrington Starr are looking to find a Data Manager for a large volume of work with some Tier 1 Banks/Financial Service clients.
We are looking for Data Managers who are skilled at writing Data Rules and and able to model complex Data Sets, as well as Project Managers/Business Analysts who are data centric and are able to join in the capacity of a Data Manager.Some responsibilities will include:
Skills and Experience:
- Be part of the day-to-day project management team - overseeing the project end-to-end.
- Understanding and writing Data rules, structures and tools/systems.
- Learn, manage, and structure data from disparate sources.
- Model, query and maintain complex, data sets.
- Enable data-driven decisions.
- Project Management - agile and traditional methodologies.
- Business Analysis skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Data Management Background.
- Familiar with data concepts Desirable.
- Experience working in Financial services/ Tier 1 banks (desirable).
- Experience in writing data rules.
- Experience of modelling, querying and maintaining complex, data sets.
The client are looking to hire for this role ASAP so if you feel you fit the requirements necessary for this role then apply now or contact me on .
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94568863