Our client is a global Asset Manager with c$1.4tn AUM spanning over 16 countries.THE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary point of contact for all requirements relating to marketing reviews, including conducting marketing reviews and some oversight of marketing reviews performed by other members of Compliance to ensure company branding and relevant regulatory standards are met in marketing materials.
- Monitoring, tracking and communicating developments in EMEA regulation (and market practices) as they relate to marketing activities
- Participating in New Product development initiatives, particularly in relation to new product marketing efforts, working closely with Legal and business colleagues as required
- Maintaining relevant procedures and the provision of advice and training to businesses and Compliance colleagues on regulatory matters pertaining to marketing issues
- Leading and/or participating in projects intended to streamline processes, including the use of system-based approvals, and incorporating new communication techniques in the marketing lifecycle.
- Reporting to senior management (Compliance and business line) as required, on improvements introduced and/or challenges faced.
- You have a genuine interest in, and experience of, European financial regulation and in investments and financial markets, especially in the marketing of products and services.
- You have a proven track record of operating within an asset management environment.
- You are detail orientated, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of fund marketing, particularly of AIFs and/or UCITS, is preferred.