We are working on an exciting maternity cover Community Development Manager position with a leading property management company at an iconic retail and leisure destination in the Northwest! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a meaningful difference in their next role and take a step into the shopping centre/retail and leisure sector.
- You will develop the centre's corporate social responsibility strategy in line with the wider business plan.
- You will liaise with a number of charities, local organisations, and community groups to ensure maximum outreach and support from the centre.
- You will plan, coordinate, and implement a calendar of corporate, charity and community events that are integrated with other activities at the centre.
- You will support charities through PR on national awareness dates and maximum fundraising exposure.
- You will encourage engagement of tenants, staff, and customers in a range of charity and local community events and initiatives.
- You will promote and champion sustainability at the scheme.
- You will have experience working with a charity or in a community engagement role previously.
- You will be an excellent relationship builder and a real 'people person'.
- You will have experience managing events.
- You will be extremely organised with strong attention to detail.
Does this sound like the role for you? We'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV over to holly.allason@foundationrecruitment or call 07715081329 if interested.