STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER UK/NORDICS
Ivalua is a leading provider of cloud-based procurement solutions globallyTHE OPPORTUNITY
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is an integral part of Ivalua's Sales organization. This person is responsible for deepening Ivalua's relationship within our larger established customers and growing the footprint of our solutions within these organizations in the UK and Northern Europe. This role carries an annual software subscription booking target.
Location flexible - London/UK, Netherlands or ScandinaviaWhat You Will Do With Us
- Establish Ivalua as a trusted advisor to key customers. Consult in the design of customers' digital transformation roadmap and advise on how Ivalua's solutions can help provide the automation, transparency, and accountability in other areas of their business.
- Ensure optimal adoption of Ivalua's solutions within our customers supporting delivery of greater ROI to the assigned strategic accounts.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success, Professional Services, and Implementation partners to identify, develop value propositions/business cases in support of selling additional Ivalua software modules.
- Identify internal champions and develop relationships at all levels within the customer's organization.
If you have the below experience and strengths this role could be for you.Skills And Experience
- Experience in customer facing roles either as Consultant, a Strategic Account Manager or Services Delivery
- Keen understanding and demonstrated experience in navigating large, complex organizations.
- Knowledge of procurement industry practices, technology and what it takes to make technology implementations successful.
- Possesses the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and client teams.
- Detail oriented and able to recognize the needs of others. Possess the ability to be a listener and make people feel heard as well as the skills to be a mediator when necessary.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to command the room and drive discussions towards positive outcomes.
What We Can Do For You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- An innovative and stimulating work environment.
- Great training and career development
- You will work with a diverse and global team made up of exceptionally passionate, talented, and motivated colleagues who are established leaders in their field
- Regular social events, team sports or musical activities (under normal conditions)
- We pride ourselves in customer experience, Agility, Pragmatism, Positive attitude and enthusiasm, Team play, Continuous learning and Improvement and accountability.
- Ivalua received the Happy @ work France and Germany 2020.
A "Magic Quadrant" leader, Ivalua's solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods, and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
For more information, please visit us on www.ivalua.com or check us out