1st Line Service Desk Team Leader - Whiteley
Tailor Made Technologies is looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Team Leader to join a talented team currently working with a wide range of customers across a number of mixed environments.Why Join Us?
Tailor Made Technologies is a fast-growing tech company where we empower each other to provide our customers with the best possible services and solutions. You will be part of a company with a supportive and forward-thinking culture, allowing you to develop and partake in refreshingly challenging work.The Job:
As a 1st line service desk team leader you will lead a team of 1st line service desk engineers and will be the main point of escalation for the team with regards to a wide range of customers via the telephone and email management, offering excellent and prompt customer support.Responsibilities:
- To ensure tickets in the incoming queue are prioritised and categorised correctly.
- To ensure urgent tickets are picked up and given ownership in a timely manner.
- Make sure our Customers are getting the best service by ensuring the ticket flow from the queues is being management in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure all Team Members are answering calls.
- Get involved with unhappy Customer situations and always work to rebuild any broken relationships.
- Be business and commercially focused when making decisions, think of cost implications.
- Helping to answer incoming calls during busier periods.
- Technical support or escalation from the Team when required.
- Being the point of escalation for other departments when they raise Customer issues.
- Take ownership of adverse feedback and speak with Customers regarding their experiences, so we can learn and get better.
- Monitor all Team Members queues to ensure relevant action and communication with Customers has taken place.
- Constant focus on tickets that have been open longer than 24 hours to ensure they are being managed appropriately.
- Assist the Business Consultants with questions regarding Customer set up or products to ensure they can move forward.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager when he needs assistance regarding Customer service issues or faults.
- Raise any HR or personal concerns to the Service Desk Manager.
- Help develop the Team skills and report any gaps in knowledge to the Service Desk Manager to ensure training is ongoing. Push back on any reoccurring assistance that can be done easily within the Team.
- Communicate with our Customers through any faults or changes that you are involved in.
- Regular 121 meetings with your Team Members, setting them SMART objectives and reviewing these on a monthly basis.
- Performance Management of any Team Members who consistently under achieve.
- Embracing change and rolling out changes throughout the Team.
- Time Logging Management and holding regular performance review sessions with anyone who is underachieving with Time Logging. Ensuring we see improvements or moving to next level Performance Management Plans when needed.
- Help to create training packs for any identified knowledge gaps.
- Monitoring the call flow throughout the day and communicating this with the Team, monitoring call answering habits and moving to next level Performance Management Plans when needed.
- Lead by example and assist development positively.
- Lead the Team through problematic situations on site or in the office.
- A real passion for Customer Service and IT.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new technologies.
- Ability to work within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Customer focused ethos and committed to providing a professional service.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Enthusiastic approach and can-do attitude.
- A Team player who supports the Team objectives and thrives to always do better.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly or contact Michael Coe at Tailor Made Technologies.
Powered by JazzHR